Following a trading system is soo important

After watching hundreds of hours of videos and then finally finding out about the Elliot Wave Principle I have learned a lot of quick tricks that can be used for making quick trades. However the quick trick trades can be far and few between, in that it might only happen once a day and that is a long time to wait to make one trade. So after spending loads of hours watching and checking on candles I was quite relieved to find Elliot Wave Principles. This lead me into doing a lot of TA before trading, in fact on Sunday of this week I spent 4 hours doing TA that I would use throughout this week. I set up the patterns on trading view charts so that I could easily track my trade ideas to where the price was actually going and also to make looking back at trades so much easier. I have to admit, that some training videos said it is important to use a trading journal, however I didn't follow that discipline enough in the beginning. By setting up the trades on trading view charts and then publishing them I could easily look at each currency to see what my idea was a day later... and even see the path the price ended up taking. So using trading view as a journal has gone a long way to make it more efficient to check. On top of that, some "experts" say that the successfull traders don't put everything on one trade...they actually have 20 trades on the go at the same time. So with that in mind, using trading view is one of the best ways to make it possible to keep your mind with 20 active trades on the go. Here is an one of the trade sets up I did:

trade idea for EURJPY JUNE 17 2018 by daviddecatosignals on TradingView.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog