USDCAD trade idea for the week of June 17 2018 based on elliot waves

USDCAD appears to be in a corrective wave and I am going to take a short position at the height of ((Y)) and close at the low of ((X)) on the 240 chart.



USDCAD trade idea for the week of June 17 2018 by daviddecatosignals on TradingView.com

Essentially this post is serving as my trade journal, which using trading view to track this is something amazing, simply cause I can come back in a day and hit the play button to update the chart and see how my trade idea is doing.

So with that in mind, I don't want to just look at the 240 chart I also want to look at the hourly, which really is where I probably should look to enter my trade and I also want to look at the daily as that is showing the trend and will also show my bail out plan in case my wave analysis is not correct.

So, I am going to use the same read of the 240 and apply it to the 1 hour chart here:


---
1h USDCAD June 17 2018 by daviddecatosignals on TradingView.com


And I am looking at the Daily chart in this way:




MY LOOK ON THE DAILY USDCAD by daviddecatosignals on TradingView.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Following a trading system is soo important